Fifth(and final) week in Rotterdam(Tarvi)

21.05

Oh my God, The Dutch have so many holidays. It's crazy. On monday it was another holiday, this time the Pentecost. The weather was really really good and we decided to take the most of it and go to The Hague. It's a city not too far from Rotterdam, around 20 kilometers away. We went by train, spent a bit of time there, got some street food and came back by bike. The way back was nice because of the good weather, but sadly my bicycle was a bit too small for me and that's why the 20km back was pretty tough. In the end it was worth it though.

22.05

Since it was the last few at work, I didn't expect to have too much to do. My prediction was quite right. On tuesday my task was to correct the wiki pages I had made because the supervisor found mistakes in the work I had done and asked me to correct those mistakes.

23.05

On wednesday I was given the task of finding information about quick wins and digital transformation. The supervisor explained the concepts to me and then asked me to find real life examples of quick wins in digital transformation.
It was kind of a nightmare because there was so little about that online. Barely anything. So that's what I did all day. I googled.
Late in the evening I made my 5th and final visit to the cinema.

24.05

Last day of work because on friday we would go and visit Ellen at the Albeda College. My day started out slow as i filled out my part of the Erasmus papers. Then I had to make a small presentation about what I found about quick wins. I showed them what I had and when I was finished they gave me feedback about my internship. There were positives and negatives. Though they did say that they could not really involve me in the development proccess because I didn't have enough coding skills.
Then I had them fill out their part of the Erasmus papers and pretty soon the workday was over. We took a photo, shook hands and I left.

25.05

On friday we went to see Ellen at the Albeda College to talk to her, thank her and say goodbye. It was really nice and she helped show us the locations of a few places that we wanted to visit.

26.05

Not a good day. First up, the weather. It was really really hot and that heat got tiring really fast. The other thing is that I needed to sell my bike, but the only person who said that she was interested, later said that she wouldn't buy it. The others all managed to sell their bikes and mine will just be left here because I have nothing to do with it. Great. Another disappointment in on the already disappointing exchange trip. Can't wait for this to end.

27.05


Kommentaarid

Populaarsed postitused